Triumphs of the un-wonderdog variety and assorted other good news
*My crutch-ride to the Metro today was closer to 20 minutes than 30 minutes. I also think I can feel my stomach muscles starting to enjoy themselves as my legs swing through to the next step.
*When I dropped off a rental car, the counter guy noticed that I took almost full advantage of the pre-pay gas option by leaving the tank nearly dry. I barely had to try!
*I just got a gift certificate in the mail for last year's running. I didn't even know I could win stuff. Now I want to go run.
*I just remembered that I saw The Matador the other night and the funniest part was when the projector shut off at a "pivotal" moment. The best part was when the theater gave us a free ticket for our inconvenience. (Don't see that movie. I don't know what is wrong with kids today. One told me it was "hilarious.")
*I have banjo fingers starting to re-emerge.
*Tom Petty won't back down. I'm thinking I'll follow his lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment