Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'll give you an E-town review
Kirsten Dunst far outshines Orlando Bloom in this movie. That isn't saying that much. I've seen Elizabethtown compared to Garden State and they are similar. Especially in the soundtrack is better than the actual movie sense. There's some death and some wacky family, but I didn't really give a hoot. There are some magical sparks between Dunst and Bloom or at least there were supposed to be. That must have been lost while someone was picking out music. There's a road trip set to mix tapes which is genius, but by that point all I could think was, "Somebody really wants to sell a lot of soundtracks."

I think what I'm trying to say is, save up for a CD or (a download if you're into that sort of thing) and skip the movie. You won't miss much.

No comments: