Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Some things need to be preserved
The wisdom that the Sandwich and I came up with tonight may be one of those things.

"The good thing about simple is... it's not complicated."

Or not so much with the preserving. Or the wisdom. Heck, the Sandwich and I probably had nothing to do with that quote. I don't even know why you keep pestering me with your eyes. It's driving me batty. You. Always with the looking. I'll let you know when I have something important to say, you don't always have to be checking up on me. You're really rather nosey. It's kind of rude. If you were a houseguest and I was having a dinner party I might just ask you to leave. Or I might offer you some Scotch.

Yep. It's a topsy-turvy world.

Late breaking news: I was just informed that the quote was actually, "When things aren't simple, they're complicated. And complicated is bothersome."

Preserve that.

No comments: