Hurray for fake holidays!
After I accepted my card, some breakfast grub, and a lovely gift, I decided that maybe I'm not so administrative anymore. I offered to give back the gift, but it didn't fly. Happy AP Day, yo.
Next up, No Pants Day! is May 6. Speaking of not flying, I don't think this one will fly at work either. I want to be a rebel, but I also want to continue being an overpaid-non-administrative-wizard of whatever it is I do. So my options are use my personal holiday, which would be fun, or celebrate after work. I think the latter is probably the ticket. Who is up for some pantsless fun the evening of Friday, May 6? Maybe we could go pantsless bowling or to see a pantsless movie. Or we could just ran pantsless up and down busy streets. I'm up for a goodly quantity of pantslessness if you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment