Where I'm at, Ultimate-ly
I'm in a place where I am more excited to go watch a team I've been hollering at for two years than I am to play. I'm in a place where I can't see waking up in 6 hours to go prove myself to the new team in town. I'm so tired of recovering, the what I'm recovering for is starting to slip away.
Where I'm at, Halo-listicly
I spent the better part of my evening in video game "Kill. Kill. Kill." mode. I think I had some pent up aggression because I've never enjoyed Halo so much.
Where I'm at, Galaxylylyly
Saw the movie based on the book based on the radio show by Mr. Douglas Adams. The movie reminded me how much I enjoyed the books. In and of itself I thought it was fairly unmemorable.
Where I'm at
No turntables. No microphone. One jar of honey, tipped over, but bagged. One crumpled gray hoodie. One microfiber towel, folded then crumpled. One blueberry iMac on its decline. One vain calendar complete with Grandma and Prom Date. One safari hat atop one stuffed cushy backpack next to one comfy looking purple sheeted beddy bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment