Easter Bag Hunt
Tomorrow morning while lots of little children are running around searching for candy, I will be running to the airport to search for my luggage. Northwest was really in a giving spirit this week. They gave me more food vouchers than I could use. They upgraded my seat. They sent me to an airport closer to my home, but they couldn't do the same for my luggage. All I had to endure was a two hour delay, a cancelled flight after a three hour delay, and another one hour delay. For those of you that haven't been in first class, it's not amazing. The drinks come in glass instead of plastic and the armrest is big enough to share. Other than that it's a few inches of legroom and a lot of strange looks from the flight attendants. (Free drinks of the alcoholic sort if you so desire.) I'd take an on time departure any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment