I met the girl of my dreams
and was none too pleased when I woke up.
She played Ultimate for a mixed team called The Cynical Tyrants though she wanted to start a women's team. She was a bit of a nudist, didn't quite get along with my friend Renny, and drove a really nice car that I don't think exists. She was cute and funny and had snowboarding posters on her walls.
Other details I remember: Renny and I compared the sleeves on our Gor-Tex jackets.
The car seemed to be part BMW Z-3 and part old-time roadster.
There was snow on the ground when we got to her car, but I don't remember any before that.
Renny had friends with him, but I didn't know them.
I asked her out and somehow we had to go to her car and then to her house to get her phone number. That seems awfully smooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment