Golden zzzzzz's
Anything can happen? Anything? Like a bunch of people can look really sleepy and make me give up watching after an hour. Thanks Golden Globes. What a treat. One thing I think should come from tonight is a new tagline for HBO. I can't quite remember who said it, but he called the cable station "Audacious, Provocative, and Essential". Cool.
In Average Company
I saw the latest S. Johannson flick today. It's average, really average. In Good Company is basically a two hour greeting card that says "Decent is good." Which is kind of nice, but Scarlett and Topher were just so very bland. Not that Scarlett didn't have one heart-melting full-screen smile. Dennis Quaid played well. He was above average, at least by Dennis Quaid standards.
And he's got to be fast
I also saw Hero. I am now greatly disappointed in my personal swordplay and calligraphy, and music for that matter. I guess they are all kind of related. Really, I've just been wasting the last ten years of my life anyway. I could've been perfecting at least one of those skills.
And what does Quentin Tarantino have to do with this film? His name is on the box. I think he just said, "Hey. Good movie. Put my name on it. Kill Bill fans will watch it." And the Hero people said, "Ok."
P.S. I nearly forgot the flakes
Tiny, white, nearly-invisible flakes falling from the sky. Big brothers, uncles, and cousins of these flakes could coat the world in a peaceful and charming white. These little guys will melt before they have much of a chance to coat anything. Still, they are snow and therefore rule.
No comments:
Post a Comment