Monday, September 13, 2004

It's like (very much like, in fact it's barely a parody of) that Moulin Rouge Medley; only instead of lovers it's neighbors because you should move into the house for rent next door to me
Instructions: This is best read with the Moulin Rouge Love song Medley (I don't know what it's actually called) playing along and your imagination stretching on several of the lines.

(Start Music)

Me (Ewan): Next door is a very splendid thing.
Next door is where you belong.
All I need is you next door.

You(Nicole): Don't start that again.

me: All I need is you next door.
you:We can't afford the rent.
me:All I need is you next door.
you: We won't pay a cent.
me: All I need is you next door.
you: Next door is just a dream.

me: They built a house for you to live in.
And I live right next to it.

you: The only way we're moving in see
is if you'll pay our utilities.

me: Just sign a lease, sign a lease.

you: There's no way, unless you pay.

me: In the name of neighbors, just sign a lease for me.

you: You crazy fool. I won't give in to you.

me: Don't. Leave me this way. I can't survive without you next door. Oh baby, don't leave me this way.

you: Some people want to fill their neighborhoods with all their friends.

me: I look around me and I see, it hasn't worked.

you: Some people want to fill their streets with all their crazy pals.

me: Well, what's wrong with that? I'd like to know, 'cause here I goooooooo again.

me: Neighbors lend us sugar when we run out
fix our rec-ipes in emerg-encies.

You: Neighbors make us act like we are fools, throw our garbage away on trash day.

Me: We could be neighbors! just for one year.

You: You, you would be mean.
Me: No. I won't.

You: And I, I'll drink all the time.


Me: We could be neighbors
You: We can't do that.
Me: We could be neighbors. And that's a fact
You: Though nothing could bring us together
Me: We could steal timeshare, just for one year.

Us: We could be neighbors forever and ever. We could be neighbors forever and ever.
Us: We could be NEIGHBORS.

Me:Just because I iiiiiiiiiii will always live next door.
You:IIIIIIII will always live.

Us: How wonderful this place is, now that you live nearby.


Short French guy: (French words I don't know. Je ne sai pas.) NEIGHBOOOOOOOORS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: