Boxing with idiots
I still haven't fully come to terms with the lack of television in my life. (DVDs don't count.) Although, tonight I started to realize just how "out of touch" I have become and just how much I don't care. It was Thursday night TV, my first TV since the Olympics. The pre-Joey Inside Edition, ET, or whatever, was on and it was unbelievable how much I just couldn't handle all the on-screen cutting and the commercials. It was all driving me mad. I was getting a headache. At first I couldn't figure out why, and then it hit me- I haven't watched a commericial in weeks. Oh how the ad major has fallen...
Tune in later to find out how the lack of TV has contributed to a less material-driven, more word-of-mouth me. It's not that I don't want stuff, it's just that I don't want the same stuff with the same intensity.
No comments:
Post a Comment