Thursday, June 03, 2004

Making up for lost time
I finished Middlesex last night. I slogged through three-fourths of the book, but when I finally hit that last fourth it was great. I can't decide if it was good on its own and I should recommend the last fourth, or if it was good because I battled for so long. All I know is hermaphrodites. I also had a quote from the book I wanted to share, but I can't find it. It was something about men showing their affection by trying to crush women, only it was much better than that.

Imposters
Kate alerted me today of someone carrying on with my name and a mullet. This just won't do. Although, the photo which now decorates the fridge has already received big laughs. Thanks, Kate.

Things that deserve their own posts but have not received them
*My younger sister is getting married next week. It doesn't seem real.
*World War II vets
*Couscous Medley
*The guy that won that Sports Channel Job and went to a familiar university- I've played Ultimate with him. in Texas. without a shirt. Or anything else.
*The price of convenience
*A positive rant. There has to be something...

No comments: