Creepy guy at the mall?
I spent a fair amount of time at the mall this evening. I divided my time between three pursuits: 1. Pants shopping 2. People watching 3. Shake drinking.
1.I am finding it very difficult to find pants that fit at the right price. I am having the same trouble in other areas of my life.
2.I've been noticing heels lately. I don't know if there is an outburst in heel wear, or if I'm suddenly aware of it for different reasons. Are there more summer heels than winter heels? Does ice have anything to do with that? I would like a grant to study heels. I'm not clear what they do exactly. I mean I can see the vertical assistance they provide, but I sense that their appeal goes deeper than that. How much deeper? or how much shallower? I would be interested to compare men's reaction to women in heels vs. women in flats. I'm not sure how I would study this exactly. I then would like to study whether the height of the heel affected perception. This all sounds very foot fetishist, but it isn't.
To prove that I didn't just watch heels, I would also like to mention the middle-schoolers who congregated in front of the bench where I rested. Middle-schoolers are like real people, only smaller and with funny attitudes. Hmm. Amend that to middle-schoolers are like real people, only smaller.
3.Your milkshake might be better than mine, but mine cost 6 bucks. That's highway robbery.
No comments:
Post a Comment