Friday, November 29, 2002

Sushi, frisbee and emotional distress

I threw the frisbee in the snow with my aunt and cousin today. Big, big points for them.
It was snowing, but it didn't seem real. Last winter in Colorado has severly impaired my winter judgment.
The sushi tonight was ok. I think that's my first foray into the real world of sushi. Like I said, it's fine, but
I wouldn't buy it. Not like I'd buy green olives. Now that's an exotic snack.
Movies watched today: Life as a house and Down to you
Reactions to movies: wet eyes, mixed, and the aforementioned emotional distress.
Julia and Freddie, don't ever do that to me again. (the acting or the storyline)

Tomorrow looks to be an exciting day. Tune in next week to find out about
flying and Broadway.
In case this is goodbye- I love you. I miss you. Give my body to science and my hair to Julie

No comments: