Monday, January 09, 2006

I need a dental assistant
I have no idea who my dentist is. I don't mean he has a secret identity like Super Chloride Man and I just discovered it or that I thought he was good, but it turned out that he was evil in a Mr. Teeth/Dr. Cavity kind of way. I mean that I don't remember who he is or where to find him. The man has X-rayed my mouth and I can't remember his name. It seems blatantly disrespectful.

I'm trying to think up ways to find him. I could eat a whole lot of sweets while cruising the streets and see if he'd reveal himself. I could make dentist cold calls. "Excuse me. Do you have pictures of my teeth? Because I think I've lost one."
If he were a superhero, I could do something dastardly and force the mayor to shine a beacon into the sky in the shape of a bicuspid. Only we don't have a mayor, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't a superhero, just a dentist that cleaned criminals' teeth. It's coming back now...

Me in grateful damsel voice: Oh Internet! You've saved the day again.

Evil Memory Loss: This won't be the last you've seen of me.
(fading evil laughter)

No comments: