Monday, August 22, 2005

Yee haw! That was some kind of Sunday
I practically rolled out of bed and headed to The Dukes of Hazzard. Good stuff. I'll pay matinee prices just for watching the General Lee wiggle around and jump. Same for that Simpson girl in Daisy Dukes. I had some trouble adjusting to the personalities of these characters as compared to the originals. I want to go back and watch some episodes of the show to see how my memories compare with my current feelings. All I know is, I'd pick Hazzard County over The 40-year-old Virgin any day. Don't get me wrong, that flick had its share of laughs, but I don't like to feel sad and alone when I leave my comedies. Maybe that's just me...

From there, it was on to Ultimate. I do believe I've found a step or two in the last few weeks. I was jumping with confidence and running well. That's a good feeling. The only bad part- I found out that a disc doesn't fly in a parabola. That's for balls, not for floaty objects.

After dinner, I went to talk about Ultimate and then play some disc golf. Why, I reckon that's as good of an end to a week as I've had in quite some time.

These boots... walkin'.

No comments: