Cap'n Humility keeps slugging me
It's been a tough year in the sports world. The record fell, PRs don't magically appear whenever I lace up my spikes, my body teeters on the brink of injury and now this. Dusting off my ping-pong prowess, I took on the best that my sister's house had to offer and I have come up short. My little sister. My little sister is consistently better than me. She has taken 5 games to my 3. She seems able to volley most everything I spin at her. I'm a little distraught as she claims that she had never beaten me before. Now she does it with apparent ease. I'm currently considering unloading my bedroom furniture to make room for a ping-pong table. I'm not sure there's adequate space. I may have to move so I can find a suitable practice area. For now, I have to tuck myself into bed and hold back the tears that losers cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment