All you need is
exercise. Ok. I just got back from a bike ride and on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, that was an awesome. I followed a trail I've taken once before which lead me past a little faux-French chain bistro. I'd done that before, but then I plummeted down to the river where I was cruising by my old marathon training grounds. That turned into the non-Metro accessible part of town, I wiggled a round a bit, dodged some taxi-cabs, waved to the Bushies, buzzed the WA monument, , wiggled some more, zipped past my employer's joint, and then stop and go for the next 6 miles home. I consumed way too much bus exhaust which was slightly hazardous to my health, but otherwise it was a great ride. I sailed right home minutes before total darkness. Sweet! With a little tweaking I may even have found a route to commute to work, not an efficient route, but possibly a partially pleasant one.
No comments:
Post a Comment