I'm no Briguy
I'm tired of hearing that John Walton's hobby "claimed his life." If anything didn't the hobby "claim his death?" Is this anything like claiming a coat? When we're born we get a little ticket with a number on it and when the affair is over we walk over to the life-check clerk, hand him the ticket and then die except in those rare cases where the clerk can't find our life and then it's all "You better find my life or I'm calling the manager," and the clerk has that bewildered look that says the life was right here and I don't get paid enough for this. Then somebody else comes up and the clerk grabs her ticket just to avoid the angry guy with the "temporarily misplaced" life but when he comes back with her life the guy screams, "HEY. That's mine!"
And dies.
Actually, I don't understand how an activity can claim anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment