I have seen the SPAM
and it is glorious. While it's true that I seem to have an affinity for the cult-favorite processed meats, I would think that anyone* would enjoy the SPAM museum. I spent 2 hours there. It seemed to me that most people were done in 35 minutes. Go figure. Although the SPAM exam was a bit of a thrill, I think my favorite tidbit was The SPAM girls. We just don't have enough traveling shows with singing and dancing to promote products anymore. The SPAMettes seemed kind of interesting too. Like the lady said, "There are thousands of female quartets, but we're the only ones that sing about SPAM." The best part of all though, FREE ADMISSION. The SPAM museum gets my seal of approval.
Thanks SPAMtown, USA!
*In this case anyone should like SPAM, SPAM advertising, and Hormel (whether you say it Hormel or HorMEL, you know you're right...)
No comments:
Post a Comment