Growing Pains
Last week I may have suggested that there hasn't been much growth in the last 10 years. My lack of growth might be an exaggeration. I've learned a trick or two. Why, I can make grocery store brownies without help from my mom. And while 10 years is longer than I've known most of my readership, I'd like to think I've learned a few things since I met you. Maybe not a whole lot, but a little. Sure, there are lots of things the same. Yes, I may not be "growing up"(yesterday's post)as fast as some of you, but I'm not stagnant.
As a friend of mine, I trust that you'll call me out when you think I'm not being true to myself, but by the same token I trust that you won't always see me the same way, that you'll give me a chance to change. I might be slow, but I can be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment