What's your FLAVA? Tell me, what's your FLAVA?
An eventful 12 hours or so: I have agreed to be a groomsman in the ever popular fairy tale Matt and Kim wedding. Very exciting.
Due to a little help I was able to do every trick listed for Footbag on California Games. WHOA! That's a week-maker folks. We are talking about the illusive Doda and Reverse Doda. For years now I've wondered what the heck a doda was and how I could score the big points. Now we know. It's glorious really. Some people have accused me of being a little inhuman or hard hearted, but if you could've seen the glee, the sheer joy the moment that I looked down that red list and saw not a single zero, you would know that my heart is alive. I'm also very excited about the other stuff. Really. I am. Especially if there will be top hats.
No comments:
Post a Comment