Friday, November 22, 2002

This is a test. This is only a test. In the event of a real emergency, I won't use a Blog. Really. What kind of fool do you think I am? Maybe I would use a blog if I was trapped in a deserted office building and I'd managed to tape a computer together. Then because I was afraid that even changing web sites was just too much for my makeshift PC to handle, I'd send out little blog postings saying "help. I'm trapped in an office building. I've had to tape together a computer and I'm surviving on the remnants of a vending machine. Please contact the authorities and notify them of my whereabouts. I'd leave but the elevators are shut down and no one takes the stairs. Please save me." Then I'd publish and wait. Sitting all alone eating old Snickers bars and hanging on to the hope that someone somewhere would heed my cry and get me out of here. This has been a test.

No comments: