The thrill of work lasted at least until lunch. Now, it's work. I enter data. That's what I do. For 7 hours. I like the feel of an office though. I like feeling like I'm part of something. I can't believe I'm at my computer after spending all day on one.
I think Blogs make me think even more in aphorisms. At moments I really like that.
Here are the last 4 things that I wanted to cry about, but didn't.
1.Rory's "don't hate me" speech to Dean
2.Reading an old 2000ish Nicole Kidman interview.
3.The ending when things sort of worked out in ED's favor.
4. A letter from my good friend Aaron -he sounded sad and I miss him.
And now for one of the loneliest places I've ever been:
A crowded Metro in the morning!
Later we'll do things that make me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment