Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I plan to enact the constructive criticism supplied by Chris, but not until I eat loads of Turkey and stuffing.

Work was a lot like work today. It made my eyes hurt.

I went to Target last night. When did Target become so cool? Everything they sell is pastel or matte or shiny. I found myself desiring things like trash cans, mugs, plates, furniture... I do not normally desire these things. They also had a gift basket for every addict you know. Coffee addict? 12 tasty ways. Sausage addict? Done. Chocolate addict? I'll say. Olive addict? 3 different kinds all packaged together. Martinis? Why, yes. That's the one that really threw me. In my mind Target does not equal martinis. In fact there is no chain store save perhaps "Liquor Store" that I think of when I think of martinis.


Go away. And have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: