Monday, January 03, 2011

I'm one of 'em

I'm inspired by the new year, inspired by sitting around and doing little to nothing in the last week as I let a cough peter mostly out and let my social life do the same. Once 2011 hit and I finished my stockpile of Gilmore Girls episodes, I morphed into a man ready to take flight in all areas of life.

I'm ready to exercise, eat right, spend my time wisely, and on and on. Oprah magazine has the answers. Or the books I'm reading. Or the newspaper. I've got vague ideas and half-formed plans. I'm off to a good start and recognize that I cannot sustain this momentum completely, but I'm hoping that I can hold up enough to make a difference. When's the last time I was able to get a workout in, make dinners ahead of schedule, clean up, post to the blog(s), and still find time to bathe and read? Unheard of? Nay, it's 2011 and the new year shines with possibility.

I'm off to floss!

No comments: