Saturday, May 01, 2010

May day quick hits

*There will likely be a bigger mushier post about Ultimate after the alumni game tomorrow, but for now, I just have to say that although Team Schaefer got crushed today, I dropped a really dumb pass and threw a couple away, for one moment I jumped like I haven't jumped in years and skyed a guy. It. felt. awesome. I also had some passes that had my roommate M working hard, but she did the dirty work to pull them in. That was pretty cool too.

*I took a one-day-only business trip yesterday. I don't know that I've ever flown somewhere and then come back all in one day. It was a morning meeting and I think I was there mostly as a show of support. It felt surreal and I've been tired pretty much since then. It's part of some new responsibilities which have me excited about my job, but it's going to be a challenge.

*I had something else important to say, but it's gone.

No comments: