The universe is a funny place
Saturday, I was rummaging through my red bag. It's a bag I don't use that often, but it fits cleats, a disc, and a change of clothes quite nicely. It has a front pocket which doesn't close and isn't very large and mostly I find useless. This weekend I started putting my wallet there. Probably not that wise, but a wallet fit nicely. At some point Saturday I went looking for my wallet. It was elsewhere, but I felt something at the bottom of the pocket. Something metallic and plastic and key-like. I lost my keys two months ago. I had accepted their "gone-ness." I dreamed of keys. Keys appeared. Sweet.
1 comment:
You need to read "There's No Place Like Here" by Cecila Ahern. It's kind of a chick book but it will explain where your keys were and how they came back to you.
Post a Comment