Friday, August 24, 2007

The punchline to a really sad joke
How depressed are you?
I'm so depressed that yesterday I dressed the part. I was in a suit and sporting an old fedora and I just kept picturing myself in black and white. You know, because the Great Depression took place in black and white. The pictures prove it.

How sad?
Dear 25%,
Please read. It's worth it.

At least we aren't Orioles
The Rangers put up 30 runs against the Orioles in the first game of a doubleheader. Then they beat them again. I bet it was fun to be a Rangers fan on Thursday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Dave. As a list of things that could be worse, I'm assuming the following didn't happen to you this week. 1. Your car getting dented in a hit-and-run. 2. Your bike getting stolen days after it finally was fixed and ridable again.

You might not have Ultimate, but you could try joining a bike club. Or at least ride several more miles a day in order to sweat. I cannot, as my bike was recently stolen. (and my car was hit).

David said...

Dude. Your life sucks.
Sorry. So, about Bocce?

Anonymous said...

I missed the registration deadline for the league I was talking about. I'll keep an eye open for another league. And we (my roommate) has a set of bocce balls if you want to meet up somewhere for a game.