An error in judgment
I've gone and done it. I was searching for something to liven up my life. I'd recently enjoyed some Virgil's root beer. I was in that very aisle looking for something to drink. I considered some cream soda. I thought about some other root beers. I could have had a root beer showdown in my mouth, but I declined. I looked at the izze with their mod box design (is that mod?) and strange name. I do like that stylized flower/asterisk thingy they've got going on, but I've done izze before and enjoyed it. I was looking for liven, not retread. As I stood in the aisle and contemplated my options I spied Java pop. It's got bubbles on the label and promises of organic goodness. I'd enjoyed a Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino earlier in the day, so coffee was on my good side. I decided Vanilla Coffee soda was the way to liven.
Oh boy. I took a wrong turn near liven and ended up near Yucktown. It's organic all right. It tastes a little like liquid dirt mixed with liquid grass and a pinch of coffee bean and vanilla mixed right in. It's kind of not that good, like maybe my morning coffee waited all day to chill and then vomitted cream soda. Want a bottle?
3 comments:
You should have gone with the Virgil's. It's good stuff. Or if you'd like a list of other fine root bear, cream soda, birch beer or other soda suggestions, give me a call. I've got a pretty good list.
Have I told you about my idea for a root beer drinking establishment?
Umm... actually, I'd suggest root beers as opposed to root "bears."
I recommend Reed's Ginger Brew. It's in the Virgil's family and really packs a punch. If you like ginger, give it a try.
Post a Comment