Friday, March 31, 2006

Details
I need some place to store these details in case I need them later.

-A little girl takes apart her toy to figure out why it makes noise. When it's in pieces, it's silent, and she remains baffled.

-A woman paints everything- chairs, vases, cabinets, but is terrified by a blank canvas.

-I went searching for shoestrings. It turned out to be quite a challenge. I found sporting goods stores, children's shoe stores, women's shoe stores, stores with only 4 shoestrings left (all in black), and shoe stores with no shoestrings at all. What? When I finally found a store that I thought would have my strings, the clerk said, "Try a grocery store." What's wrong with this world? I tried one last place where they used to sell my shoes when they were still in style. The guy there said, "Sorry. We only have regular shoestrings." I pointed at the wall filled with shoestrings of all colors and I said, "Polka dot shoestrings are regular?"

He said, "Yea."

No comments: