They took the Holiday out of my ham
Same-It's an excellent ham*- for Thanksgiving. This is Christmas and at Christmas we eat Holiday Ham. It's got that sweet outline of crumbly goodness. It's got that hint of reindeer. The pigs that have the honor(misfortune?) of becoming Holiday Hams are obviously raised to the sounds of Bing Crosby while suckling on egg nog.
This year, my family has chosen another pig. It's a fine ham, excellent even, but it lacks the taste of Christmas. Therefore, I will have to rely more heavily on my other 5 senses, 4 considering that my ESP is in the shop. So fellow celebrators, expect a lot of sniffing. Expect a lot of "Whaaat?" Expect some extra looking. If you're under the mistletoe, expect a lot of touching.
I'm sorry. They took my Holiday Ham and I can't be responsible for the other senses in their attempts to make up the difference.
*I didn't know I was so partial to Holiday Ham until they took it away. "They" need to accept full responsibility and stop blaming my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment