Pulled in a sadder direction
I think I pulled a muscle while watching The Gilmore Girls. It'd be fine if it was during the jumping portion of my evening, but it was during the sitting. It's not just any muscle either. It's a back muscle and it's in the worst possible place. I can't reach it. It's in that spot. I reach over the shoulder and nothing. I twist the arm back and under- nothing. There will be no self-massage. I tried to use a letter-opener, but I just bent it. So Johnny Cash strums and I twist in funny ways and feel kind of alone. It's not a bad kind of alone. It's just an I-can't-reach-the-pulled-muscle-in-my-back-so-I-keep-rubbing-up-against-corners alone. The corners aren't working. And Cash, he's kind of down. I think he's upset about that sore throat. Or else prison. As for those Gilmore Girls, while funny, they are not actually roll-around-in-the-cheescake happy. They're closer to reality, but with snappier dialouge. So there's that.
No comments:
Post a Comment