Don't go to bed frustrated
The weather was gorgeous this weekend. The skies were blue. The air was crisp. I had two brownie sundaes in as many days. So, what went wrong? I made several very sweet catches playing Ultimate. I threw some scores, made some Ds and didn't make too many mistakes. So why is every little mistake haunting me? I'm mad about inaccurate throws. I'm upset about a dropped pass. I can't let go of a disc misread and a blown defensive assignment. Ultimate today was not really fun. I was too busy not being perfect. I was too busy not chucking my body after the disc, too busy throwing over people's heads, too busy making my receivers work too hard to catch scores. The margin for fun grew so small today that I could barely see it. I thought I had it back for a moment when I realized I'd gained an hour, but it's gone again.
Oh. well. at least I have work to cheer me up in the morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment