Monday, August 08, 2005

Breaking news
Those of you who knew my neighbor freshman year of college will be happy to hear that he's on his way to be a kiwi. And if I'm counting my readership correctly that might only be Daimon, the man, himself. For the rest of you, I'm talking about him. (On second thought, Abba might've known that.) I'm also publicly announcing my jealousy. I just wanted to get that out there right now and then remind myself that sometimes the coolest looking path is not your path.

Is it November?
Because there is boldness brewing.

Summer's over
How can she leave me? She just got here.

Broken Flowers
Today a coworker of mine sneered that "If you liked Lost in Translation, you'll like Broken Flowers." Sneer or not, she was right. It lacks some of the cinematic flair and Scarlett, but otherwise plays quite well.

No comments: