Tying the week together
So Potter pushed me up against the edge, but couldn't bring the rain. With the McCrush still lingering I turned to The Notebook to finish the job. I was sensing another failure about two-thirds of the way through the movie, and McAdams was fine, but not Wedding Crashers fine, if you know what I mean and I think you do. So I was a little bummed because it looked to be another long and grumpy night, propped up by an ok movie and the smile I've grown to admire in less than 3 days, when suddenly the floodgates opened. I don't know what happened next, but I was trying to fold laundry, and instead I ended up blowing my nose in the stuff and it hasn't been like this since The Family Man. Weird howls cropped up toward the end and I had to go check out my own pink puffiness in the mirror and then I couldn't help but laugh.
After that I went and practiced my pulls. I seem to be hovering at about 60 yards. I think I need to polish the guns. Or get a (better) grip.
Pleased as punch-
No comments:
Post a Comment