DT seeks lmb 4 bpc
I was perusing some online personal ads last night in an effort to once again talk myself out of trying to define myself in a little box because that's so very frightening even though this whole share my every other thought with the world doesn't seem to bother me much. I may also have been perusing out of curiosity. It happens. Lots of the women seeking men seemed to want the same thing. If there is an island of tall HOT HOT HOT guys, they should definitely get Internet access and visit craigslist because there are a lot of women who would be happy to go pic for pic with them. In the slightly more accepting category, my favorite ad said it would be cool if you were hot, but nerds are even better, but not those blogger-types.
Really? There's a classification of nerds that now includes bloggers? Where exactly on the nerd spectrum does this fall? I wonder if personal bloggers are nerdier than issue bloggers. And does anyone have a spare nerd spectrum? I seem to have lost mine when I was throwing out my T-square. Thanks.
Do Topia seeks like minded blogger for blog post comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment