Paul, don't bother
Some things I want:
a fire escape balcony that sits quietly above the city, an ocean view, a lake view, mountains all around, 72 degree evenings, snow, to make new friends, to keep growing with the friends I have, adventure, peace and quiet, a good book, the top-secret back-of-the-package recipe for Anne's all-meal dessert bars, the stars, love, independence, to remember, to forget, to reach people when I need them, to listen to the voices, to have nights like this, a kid to play with, a nice slow kiss, independence, freedom, someone to tell me what to do just so I can rebel, the courage to just say, "Hi. My name is Dave." satisfaction, a shower, deodorant that doesn't fail, the end of the feeling that something is coming out of my nose when I'm talking, more courage, patience, this list to end.
No comments:
Post a Comment