My A-D-D existence
As I'm working on this blog post, I am also working on
1. burning a CD.
2. improving my pretentious digital slide show.
3. organizing iTunes
4. picking CDs to let my coworker borrow.
Interestingly enough, not one of these things is going particularly well, but these days that doesn't seem to stop me. I talk on the phone, surf the Internet, and listen to music at the same time. I listen to NPR and read the City Paper at the same time, sometimes while trying to make dinner. My universe is so splintered that it's hard to remember what I am doing, let alone what I want to do.
F9 may be the answer. I'm on a Mac and F9 gives me a global view of all my applications in miniature at once. If I press it, I'm forced to take a step back. I can look at all the applications I have open and decide which one to focus on. I picked the blog for the moment. I'll finish up here and it's back to CD burning.
Don't bother trying to keep up. I can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment