Saturday, June 25, 2005

Let's go out to the movies
Tonight's pace was leisurely and leisurely was good. Blah-Filet, not so good. On the other hand, Batman Begins was quite good. Bale is Batman. It makes me want to forget all those previous Bat flicks. Also, I must say, you can call Tom Cruise a lot of things, but after seeing Katie on the big screen, I can't call him crazy. No sir.

As for the previews, there was all kinds of excitement. I almost let out a "Yee-Haw" when the General Lee was jumping on the big screen. Let it be known- I'm going to see The Dukes of Hazzard. I felt like a 6 year old kid every time that old orange Charger made an appearance. My ears and brain will hurt from the dialouge, but it's worth 9 dollars to see 01* jumping again (and .25 to see Jessica Simpson in a bikini.) Right from old infatuations to new ones, the preview for the upcoming Serenity** movie was also shown. It looks like all the crew got a haircut and style, but I have high hopes despite the cleancut look the movie will be even better than the failed Firefly TV show. Go see it, and maybe they'll bring back the show.

*(whoops I had said 00, but I was wrong. Some fan I turned out to be.)
**rather than Serendipity which starred John Cusack and that cute Brit, but wasn't very good after all.

No comments: