Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Some stuff that desperately needs to be told to the Internets
1. Fever Pitch, the movie, based on the Hornby book, with the twist. That one. The real twist is it's pretty good. I want to be in love. I want to watch baseball. I want to move to Boston last year.

2. The KTBD (Kate to be determined) is an Erin. It's all so clear to me now.

3. The twin. She knows her peoples. Henceforth, when she tells me to go hang out with someone, I'm not wasting six months first.

4. This will come as no surprise but "The Twenty" at some theaters which is 20 minutes of commercials is like three cellphones on my annoyance rating system.

5. The annoyance rating system (ars) is something I created while typing number four, but I'm thinking that it starts at one cell phone and ends at five strangers on cell phones poking you with burning sticks. There's also stuff in between.

6. The ars may need some tweaking.

No comments: