The drink of my life
The thing about sports movies, like say, The Game of Their Lives is that when I'm through watching them I like to do things in slow motion and play passionate orchestral music in my head.
I. will. now. walk. to. the. kitchen. Remove a glass. from the cabinet. Hold it high. like a trophy. (the music in my head crescendos). I will pour. the water. Raise the glass. in triumph. again. And take. a satisfying drink.
The music will continue. If you're lucky, you'll get a montage of the previous scene. Removing glass. Drinking water. Raising glass!
AHHHHHHHHHH.
The movie of the game of their lives
The movie was decent. Kind of generic. They started in on the inspirational music waaaay too early for my tastes. The soccer games were fun. I'm pumped up and ready to go play something. That's all I really wanted. It wasn't "Rudy". Grown men will not likely be crying. Unless they get something in their eye, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment