Saturday, March 12, 2005

Not even a good spectator
I'm so sick of watching Ultimate. I just want to play. I don't think I mentioned that I pulled my groin last week. It's great for say, having people ask, "How's your groin?" The attention is nice, but really it's kind of a private area; mine perhaps less so than some... Anyway, I'm tired of standing on the sidelines and wishing I could be in the action. I had three lovely weeks of running and jumping and now I'm back to stalking the sidelines and hollering. It's just adding to my frustration, actually I think it's more like multiplying. I just read a book that was all about the "things happen for a reason" schtick, which I totally buy, especially if the reason is postive and instantly gratifying and identifiable. When it isn't, like now for instance, I'm all about the WHY? WHY? WHY?

No comments: