Those mm's should have the doppler effect when you read 'em
I thought about jumping into some stranger's arms after I had deplaned. I mean, golly, it's been almost twelve hours since I wasn't excited to see someone. I decided against it, choosing instead to rub up against some strangers in the Metro. I'm kidding. I had too much luggage to be able to rub up against anyone with any hope of satisfaction. Ah Public Transportation, I missed you, pookie, yes I did; YES I DID... mm.mmm.mm..mmm...
Fortunately I don't have to go cold turkey on the human contact, er at least the contact, because I have returned to a mountain of holiday greetings; I just received a wonderful email from an old roommate. And now! And now, I'm going to head to the living room, carefully stepping over the gigantic post-Christmas mess I have created and say hello to my dear friend Jennifer. I've got two Alias episodes waiting to welcome me home. mm.mmm.mm.mmm.mm.mmmmmmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment