Sunday, December 12, 2004

Now I'm feeling self-conscious
And when I feel self-conscious I like to get what I like to call, ironical, and possibly, if you're lucky stand-offish. If you're not lucky, I understand a shift in your thinking might take care of that.

Am I really going to turn this into a vehicle to comment on my own blogging personality? Isn't that a bit too self-aware? Isn't that a bit too annoying? That's right, I'm doing it again. What are you going to do about it?
I think I'll try and distract you before you can slug me.

Here I wrote this poem for you in sixty seconds based on the word "quick". Oneword.com, still cool after all this time.

Jack you so nimble
why don't you jump it
Come on jack
everybody doing it man
the fire burning
and I'm churning
come on jackie boy
be fast dawg
be smoove
be all kung fu, hi-ya
in your face
be jack man
be jack
be quick
Jack b quick!

No comments: