Saturday, May 22, 2004

What have I done?
I don't have Ultimate this weekend. I've "given it up" for Marathon. Is running my lent? How the heck do you spell lint? "Given it up" is in quotes because I am beginning to doubt the wisdom of that decision.

What have I done? I've freed up my Saturdays, so I'll have to plan them better. This one had a little too much lounging and way too much Sex and The City. Tonight, when I go hang out, there is a very good possibility that I won't be exhausted. I'll have to think of new excuses for my social awkwardness. I haven't seen anyone all day. I opened the door once and stuck my head out. What have I done? NOTHING. I don't like it at all. Lucky for me, there's another Saturday coming up next week. Next week I'll do it better.

No comments: