Remind me again
What did I do before blogs?
The fast is broken while I check a few blogs to see who updated after I hit the hay. I'm chompin' at the bit waiting for my PBJ when I stop to check a few more to see who updated while I was busy working. Slackers.
Soup's on for din-din, but I'm making the full rounds wondering who updated since lunch? or since March 4th if you're a particularly under-achieving blog friend of mine.
I'll throw in some comments throughout the day if it seems worth it. I'll try to think of a post for myself and my loyal readers. Check some blogs to see if I missed anything. Post. Call it a night. Drink some whiskey.* Curl up with my little pillow mashed down on the top of my head and try to sleep. Get up and check a couple more blogs in case anyone posted while I was tossing and turning. Back to bed. Dream about blogs in another language-like Canadian. Wake up. Repeat.
*All the facts contained in this blog have not been checked. And sometimes the author has a tendency to embellish, like the time he said that water was whiskey. That dirty rotten liar.
No comments:
Post a Comment