No Delaware for Clare
I had intended to introduce Clare to Delaware this weekend, but it was not to be. Diana proved to be too great an adversary. I was willing to overlook our late start, my broken down jalopy, and even Clare's now surfacing doubts, but when Diana threw out that Clare had never been to D.C. before, I caved.
So, while there was no Delaware, I got to spend a splendid afternoon with two lovely ladies hitting the tourist spots. I hadn't spent that much time with Clare since our trip to the Columbia carnival. We almost died in the teacup ride there, but thankfully we survived. I hadn't spent that much time with Diana ever. It could have something to do with the fact that I was scared of her in college. I am happy to report that I now have one less fear.
Today may have been a loss (albeit temporary one) for Delaware, but I'd say it was another victory for blogs and their communication power. 2.5 cheers for blogs! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Hip, Hip Hooray! Hip Hip
No comments:
Post a Comment