There are some things I think you need to know
*I sing in the car. I sing in a piercing falsetto-- the higher the better. Sometimes even when I don't need a falsetto, I use the falsetto.
*I talk to Orion. Not the cat in Men in Black, I talk to the constellation. He's been there for me through some lonely nights. He used to hang over my little Colorado town. That's where we began speaking.
*I'm into guilt trips. I don't like them that much, but I use them. My favorite at the moment is, "You'll ruin Christmas."
*I get uncomfortable when someone gets left out, so I lie to people about what I'm doing "this weekend."
*a) I often get caught in those lies and I look like an idiot.
*I like to do things that everybody else isn't. I try not to let that be my only motivation, but it can be a strong one.
No comments:
Post a Comment