Monday, November 03, 2003

Not love, actually,
but the day was filled with other emotions. In fact, you might say it was quite an emotional day. This was caused by, my "business proofreading class". In it I found out that I am not using commas correctly. I'm not using them incorrectly regularly, but I should be using them more often (or always) to separate independent clauses with a conjunction. Also I should be using them in lists to eliminate confusion. For instance I should say, "This is a fine list containing peaches, your mom, eight robots, and a slice of rhubarb pie." This way you know that ruhbarb pie and eight robots are distinct. I didn't know I felt strongly about commas, but I was feeling quite defensive.

Further emotions sprung forth at my unveiling. You can call Coach, Super Dave, Safari Dave, Who is Dave?, or any other name you see fit as I take to guiding the Catholic University Ultimate players. They were fired up and already playing better, so I am looking forward to this challenge.

Is hungy an emotion? 'Cause I'm that too. Also, I'm now ticked because I've edited this post 3 times. Let it go.

No comments: