Sunday, July 13, 2003

It's a what?
Tonight I experienced Fondue. For the uninitiated that's a French word for pricey pieces of food that you should skewer and stick in hot bubbling goo. 4 courses and 3 hours after it started I was still stuffing my face with anything I could dip in chocolate. At one point I think I was poking at the table to pick up crumbs just so I'd have something else to scoop up the chocolate with. I've never been so stuffed in my life. And the best part was it all came pre-cut. This stuff is better than having the crust cut off of a Mom pb&j. It's also nine thousand times more expensive. NINE THOUSAND. I am unable to do anything else that costs money in the month of July. Unless I go to a matinee of Pirates of the Carribbean. I can surely take that from the August budget.

No comments: